- Rapidly growing community care provider
- Newly created role working closely with the General Manager/CEO
- Strong team management focus
Our client is a for purpose membership-based community enterprise. They have been providing valuable services to the elderly for over 40 years. Located in Inner Sydney, their geographic remit covers, South East, West and Northern Sydney. They enjoy providing multicultural appropriate support across home care, day care, dementia, and other services within their communities. They are in a time of growth, development, and change.
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced Service Manager to lead and enhance their services and team. As part of the Executive team, you will report and be the right-hand person to the General Manager. Your four direct reports will be responsible for quality service delivery and growth, case management, compliance, and client advocacy. Your focus will be to ensure team effectiveness and to support further organisational growth, service effectiveness and sustainability.
Using your demonstrated management skills, you will:
- Inspire and develop your team to deliver exceptional client service
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Oversight and assure functional operations and good organisational governance as it relates to case and administration management for clients and staff
- Implement innovation where appropriate, with a focus on process and client experience enhancement
- Develop and maintain key relationships with relevant stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Aged Care, in particular, Home Care / NDIS service
- Demonstrated understanding of systems, services, and guidelines
- Experience in building partnerships with funding and peak bodies, and community groups
- Demonstrated management skills in developing an effective, appropriately qualified and experienced workforce
- A real passion for developing those around you
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (Social sciences, nursing, business etc.
Culture and Benefits
Our client offers a collaborative and inclusive culture, with a passion for achieving good social outcomes for clients, operation within a commercially sustainable framework.
Opportunity for a career pathway, learning and development opportunities is assured. In return, you will enjoy an excellent salary package (including NFP salary packaging).
To find out more please call (02) 9144 4544 or 0431 999 533 and talk to Linda Rice. Alternatively, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries and applications are confidential.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time
Surry Hills NSW