Case Manager – Community
- Rapidly growing community care provider
- Excellent salary with NFP benefits
- Mandarin and or Cantonese speaking essential?
Our client is a for purpose membership-based community enterprise. They have been providing valuable services to the elderly for over 40 years. Located in Inner Sydney, their geographic remit covers, South East, West and Northern Sydney. They enjoy providing multicultural appropriate support across home care, day care, dementia and other services within their communities. They are in a time of growth, development and change.
An exciting new opportunity exists for an experienced Case Manager to join an expanding community care team. We are looking for someone who speaks Mandarin or Cantonese, this is essential. As Service Coordinator you will be the key contact for clients, their families and staff to facilitate service goals being met. You have excellent interpersonal skills, are self-motivated and will be responsible for planning, coordination and monitoring of all community care services. This position is supported by a Service Manager (direct line report) and a fantastic, diverse care and service team.
- Coordinate the provision of services appropriately allocating care workers
- Conduct client assessments to develop consumer-focussed care plans
- Arrange the implementation of packages, working collaboratively with relevant services and agencies to do so
- Maintain ongoing oversight of clients
- Ensure clinical governance compliance
- Liaise and advocate for clients with medical practitioners, hospital services, ACAT and others who may be involved with client care
- Develop and maintain key relationships with local community service providers
Skills and Experience
- Fluency in Mandarin and or Cantonese
- Aged Care, in particular Home Care / NDIS service experience
- An understanding of the principles of service coordination and case management, including client centred assessment, planning, provision and evaluation of services
- Demonstrated advanced customer service, determining needs, planning & reporting
- Problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Current drivers’ license
- Full working rights in Australia
Culture and Benefits
Our client offers a collaborative and inclusive culture. The team has a passion for achieving positive social outcomes for their clients. There is an opportunity for a career pathway. In return, you will enjoy an excellent salary package (including NFP salary packaging), autonomy and flexibility in work location (multiple offices are available).
To find out more please call (02) 9144 4544 or 0431 999 533 and talk to Linda Rice. Alternatively email your application to email@example.com
All enquiries and applications are confidential.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time