Residential Manager / DON – Full Time
- Potential for further career progression for a dynamic DON in this growth sector.
- Excellent employer of choice.
- Canterbury-Bankstown locale, South Western Sydney.
Our client is a provider of the full range of residential, home care and retirement living services. Catholic Healthcare is in a growth and development phase aligned with their strategic plan. As a result of an internal move, the opportunity for a Residential Manager / DON for one of their smaller homes has become available.
If you are an enthusiastic Care Manager ready to step up into an Residential Manager /DON role, then this 46 bed home is the perfect opportunity to do that. You will be offered loads of support from your Regional Manager and the organisation, trained in the commercial aspects of managing a facility while your clinical management skills will be well utilised.
- Reports to a supportive Regional Manager.
- Leads the home, managing the operational and human resources.
- Has potential for career progression within the organisation.
- Works collegiately with an amazing support team at corporate office in Sydney.
- Identifies revenue (ACFI) opportunities and drives service improvement and growth.
- Will empower the already-great team to work effectively together for the benefit of the home.
- Will deliver appropriate accreditation and financial results.
- Will develop strong and beneficial relationships with community groups to enhance occupancy and referral links for the home.
- Pays an attractive remuneration package.
To succeed in the role you have:
- The passion to commit to this home as it’s key Manager, really making it something quite fantastic with the support of your team, your manager and head office.
- A commitment to team building and ensuring residents and relatives are happy and well cared for.
- An interest in a career pathway with Catholic Healthcare in the future.
- The desire to be a Residential Manager who is hands on, not afraid of getting in and working alongside staff.
- A history and experience working in a management role in health and or residential aged care (if you are working as a Care Manager now, that is perfect!).
- AHPRA certification as a Registered Nurse.
- A desire to transform the way things might be done, and a love of coaching and developing effective and happy teams of people.
- People management capabilities.
- Systems orientation and flexibility in your approach.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Brand new state of the art facility. Excellent salary package with NFP benefits. Sydney - prestigious Eastern Suburbs location. With 75 years experience delivering aged care services, Presbyterian Aged Care has embarked upon the most...
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time