- Attractive hourly rates and NFP benefits
- Northern Beaches location, close to public transport
- Permanent full-time & part-time shifts available
Our client has been caring for and serving seniors since 1911, with nearly 30 residential aged care homes across NSW and the ACT, serving over 2000 residents and a home care portfolio totaling 1800 clients. They offer a stimulating, flexible and supportive work environment, providing ongoing opportunities for professional development and growth.
Currently, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses for a number of permanent shifts to complement their workforce on the Northern Beaches. As a Registered Nurse, you will be working in a village that consists of eight residential aged care homes, nestled in idyllic surrounds, situated close to Public transport on the Northern Beaches.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care and lifestyle programs, in addition to helping create a home-like environment for residents, their families, and friends.
- Excellent hourly rate, with NFP salary packaging benefits (tax savings)
- A friendly team-focussed work environment
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Career pathway potential
- Work-life balance achievable
- Ability to choose your shifts – full-time work is available
- Car parking provided
- Close to public transport
- Close to the beach and Lake
- Deliver high standards or contemporary Registered Nurse care practice
- Develop and enhance team commitment to person centred care
- Provide clinical direction and supervision to care, lifestyle and allied health staff
- Oversee the clinical processes, plans, and documentation
- Develop continuous improvement plans and follow regular audit activities
- Work collegiately with CNC’s, CNS’s, auditors, ACFI and Education specialists for enhanced care and quality practice
- Ensure legislative and regulatory standards are upheld and met
Skills and Experience:
- Current Registered Nurse certification and registration with APHRA
- Minimum 2 years residential aged care nursing experience
- Work flexibility – days/shifts
- Strong time management, organisational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Dementia nursing experience is desirable
- Commitment to providing high quality clinical nursing services
To find out more please call (02) 9144 4544 or 0431 999 533 and talk to Linda Rice or PJ Maynard. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries and applications are confidential.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time