Registered Nurse – Full or Part Time
- Boutique aged care organisation: Collaborative organisational culture.
- Eastern Sydney location, close to public transport & Bondi Junction.
- Permanent full-time or part-time, Monday – Sunday.
Our client currently have vacancies for committed and experienced Registered Nurses at their small aged care hostel located in the Eastern Suburbs. They are in a convenient location with the bus at the front door and only a short walk to Bondi station. There is also secure 24 hour parking on site. You can choose to work full-time or part-time, morning or afternoon shift, Monday to Sunday.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of excellent care through a person centred approach and by leading a team of PCAs.
- Mission based employer.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Nice work environment and team.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Work towards delivery of a good standard of care.
- Develop and drive person centred care.
- Support a dynamic Facility Manager / DON.
- Ensure legislative and regulatory standards are upheld and met.
Skills and Experience:
- Current RN certification and registration with APHRA.
- Cert IV in TAE.
- Aged care experience.
- Flexible availability.
- Strong time management, organisational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- A desire to join a team committed to the care of others in a mission based organisation.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full or Part Time