Quality, Risk and Compliance Executive
- Local community aged care provider
- Key senior management position
- Picturesque beachside location of Shoal Bay
Our client is a community owned, not-for-profit residential aged care, retirement living, and community care services provider. For the past 25 years, they have been providing services to residents, clients, and their families.
With a strategic change, a key new position is available to work across their full suite of services.
As Quality, Risk & Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for managing a new quality and safety aged care standards operating model. You will drive education across the organisation including WHS and RTW practices.
A typical day
- Monitor and manage quality and education training aligned with facility budgets
- Manage induction of new and existing staff as it relates to competencies and education
- Champion systems use across in conjunction with the Director of Care Services
- Monitor and manage continuous improvement plans
- Educate staff on care practice, compliance, quality and safety to develop a high standard of professionalism
- Provide education to staff that is aligned with the changing acuity and care needs of residents
- Manage and optimise system effectiveness that report on clinical indicators, quality and safety
- Oversee and develop Quality reporting, taking it to the ‘next level’ in terms of trending
- Work in synergy with the clinical excellence team
- Meet and exceed accreditation standards
You will have:
- a passion for quality and education
- experience in a similar educator or quality manager role
- capacity to communicate well (written and verbal)
- strong interpersonal skills
- ability to influence staff so they embrace initiatives that will enhance quality and education outcomes
- the ability to develop relationships easily with a variety of people
- a Bachelor Degree in Business, Risk Management, Compliance or related field
- excellent corporate support
- a sea change to the beautiful beachside location of Shoal Bay
- be part of a new team
- a fantastic employer
- excellent remuneration package including salary packaging
To apply contact Linda Rice to discuss this opportunity on 02 9144 4544, or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will undergo a Federal Criminal History Check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time
Shoal Bay NSW