Quality and Clinical Support Manager
- Unique, forward thinking, outcomes-based employer
- Friendly, energetic and supportive team
- Attractive salary with NFP tax benefits
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this exciting role.
As the Quality and Clinical Support Manager you will monitor, support and coach resourceful care teams across multiple sites. Our client is a boutique and well-respected organisation, spearheading positive care outcomes in a determined and focussed way. This role is crucial in advancing this culture specific to quality and clinical support.
Together, you will:
- Enhance capacity of the clinical care team
- Ensure resident care needs and lifestyle preferences are met
- Demonstrate your ability to monitor and support the care, compliance, people, documentation and ACFI requirements
This position reports to the Head of Governance and Clinical Risk. With a motivating thought leader for a manager, you’ll feel enthusiastic about the future plan ahead.
Curious about what the job is?
It has never been more important to protect and care for older Australians and the aged care workers who connect with them every day. This role is responsible for providing good clinical advice and direction in close collaboration with the management and clinical care teams at multiple sites, with focus on consumer outcomes. Engagement of people is the big-ticket item here.
The nitty gritty:
- An AHPRA certified Registered Nurse
- Previous Clinical Manager / DDON experience in aged care
- Able to demonstrate a passion for compliance, quality and education
- A true people-person who listens deeply and compassionately to your team mates
- Travel will be an essential component of the job
- Experience with the aged care standards
- Capacity to mentor and coach staff
- Compassion to lead a team, through this challenging time in Australian aged care
- Current drivers license
An experienced care practitioner, having worked in an aged care management position previously (this is essential). Care and people-oriented, you are a team player, able to travel and passionate about continuous improvement in clinical outcomes for service improvement. You can guide teams to provide quality and safe care practice and services.
You are energised by uncovering things that make people and services great and embarking on exciting journeys – creating better ways to serve. Your ability to mobilise teams to improve proficiency in governance, risk and compliance will win over your peers and team. You are insightful in your planning, coordinated in orchestrating projects and comfortable spearheading conversations that result in good care outcomes.
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call Linda on: (02) 9144 4544 or 0431 999 533 to chat about this unique role.
Or, to apply, send your resume to: email@example.com
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time