- Key management role, Western Sydney location
- Medium sized long-standing employer
- Excellent salary package
Our client is a long-standing provider of residential aged care and wellness/day centre services across Sydney. They have a strong history for providing genuinely family-centred and directed care through innovative quality approaches, strong commercial leadership and a focus on continuous improvement.
This service lies across two almost-adjacent sites and provides welcoming facilities where all stakeholders feel at home, feedback is sought and responded to, people are genuinely happy and well looked after. Employees want to work at both of these facilities and the community want their relatives here too.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced residential aged care General Manager / Facility Manager to play an integral role in the leadership and management of these two homes and respective teams. With above-industry standard occupancy and ACFI, the challenge will be to provide leadership, guidance, coaching, and support to the teams, ensuring the consumer is at the centre of all you do. An excellent support structure (new) has been put in place for the General Manager/Facility Manager to ensure positive performance and commercial outcomes.
As the successful candidate you will be:
- a proven leader, capable of engaging people to give their best, fostering strong team performance, culture, satisfaction and connection
- an experienced manager who can ensure commercial outcomes are met
- comfortable fostering strong relationships with all stakeholders, ensuring this home keeps its fantastic reputation as facility and employer of choice locally
- an experienced residential aged care leader, abreast of changes and key challenges in the sector, including the new quality and safety standards
As General Manager your responsibilities will include:
- effective management of operations, risk, compliance, people and budgets
- leading and maintaining the culture of success, commitment and teamwork aligned with organisational values and strategic direction
- getting involved at grass roots to ensure operations are well run, that consumer and staff experience remains to be fantastic and person centred
You will enjoy:
- working across two facilities, totaling circa 140 beds, offering amazing hospitality, wellness programs and care
- being extremely well supported by an Admin/Customer Service Manager, Administration Manager, Manager Accommodation Services, Care Manager and two Deputy Care Managers. That’s just the facility management team!
- leading good teams and services
- managing two facilities, both with good reputations
- developing fantastic relationships with residents, relatives, local referrers, GP’s and suppliers
- the support provided by your boss and corporate office
- the salary package on offer
Passionate and committed to aged care, you have a minimum of three years’ experience leading multidisciplinary teams at the senior operational level within residential aged care. Tertiary qualification in Nursing while desirable is not essential.
If you are interested in managing these lovely homes in Western Sydney, apply now!
Enquiries may be directed to PJ Maynard (02) 9144 4544 or 0414 412 418
To apply please email your application to email@example.com
All successful applicants will undergo a Federal Criminal History Check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time