General Manager Residential
- Leadership opportunity to influence Australian Aged Care
- Large not for profit Christian based community services organisation
- Excellent salary package with NFP benefits
BaptistCare NSW and ACT is one of the largest not-for-profit Christian based care services organisations in Australia. Serving communities for more than 75 years, the organisation is further developing its profile as a leader in Australian aged care services, with a commitment to be the ‘Trusted Name in Providing Life Transforming Care’, meeting the needs and preferences of older people and their families.
Expressing the love of Jesus to those in need, BaptistCare supports thousands of people through more than 160 facilities and programs, employing more than 3,500 staff and over 1000 volunteers.
This integral strategic leadership role that reports to the COO is crucial in continuing their transformational care journey through effective management and support of resources, people and customers.
- Enhance, direct and lead the Residential division (17 homes)
- Lead a cross-functional divisional team
- Contribute to the Executive team
- Refine and drive the residential care services strategy
- Value evidence-based care and consumer driven services with an emphasis on customer choice and decision making
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Ensure divisional services and regions are integrated and aligned with organisational strategy and industry-leading
- Influence aged care provision in Australia
- Be Sydney based
The person…. you are:
- An experienced and successful strategic transformational leader of complex aged care/healthcare services
- Experienced and have familiarity with the Australian health and aged care system
- A seasoned commercially successful and focussed aged care professional
- Able to demonstrate a strong Christian commitment, aligned with BaptistCare Vision and RESPECT Values
- A driver for change to the provision of customer-driven residential aged care services
- Capable of leading a large division, its services and people with a contemporary management style
- A systems thinker and people person, capable of operationalising change
- Driven to create supportive, positive, responsive and collaborative working environments
- Engaging of people and have a strong leadership profile
- The opportunity to perform a key leadership role in the aged care sector in Australia
- Excellent remuneration package and working conditions
- Work with a reputable and large faith-based organisation
Call Peta-Jane (PJ) Maynard on (02) 9144 4544 directly or email your application to email@example.com. All enquiries and applications are confidential.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time