Facility Service Manager / DON – Full-Time
- Homelike 74 bed aged care home.
- 1 hour from Armidale – New England, NSW.
- Excellent salary package, including relocation assistance.
- Our client is seeking an experienced aged care Manager for a residential aged care home about to embark on significant refurbishment. This homelike service is nestled in the scenic gorge countryside of the New England Region with its’ rich artistic culture and rural lifestyle. You will lead and deliver holistic innovative residential care services to the local community.
- Are you seeking a better life? Are you looking for a tree change to country NSW where excellent schools, Health Services, the University of New England and a fabulous cosmopolitan lifestyle surround you?
- As Facility Service Manager you will manage operations, care compliance, developing your team to optimize ACFI’s and budgetary requirements. You are experienced in developing and leading staff, ensuring care is delivered in line with organisational values. You are skilled in building relationships with relatives, carers and other health care referrers. You have a successful track record of ensuring your team delivers excellent customer service in an aged care setting that responds to and meets the needs of the local populations.
- You will have current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and enjoy excellent benefits, including a six-figure salary package, relocation assistance, ongoing professional development and organisational support.
This new life and amazing career opportunity awaits you!
Appointment will be conditional upon a Satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time
Glen Innes NSW