- Be inspired seeing the changing seasons of the Snowy Mountains countryside
- Explore what it’s like to work for a progressive, community focused organisation
- Be the collaborative leader you always wanted to be
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this great role.
Nestled in the foothills of the Snowy Mountains, located approximately an hour and a half from Canberra, NSW ski fields and South Coast it is indeed a once in a lifetime job opportunity.
Our client, Snowy Monaro Regional Council, has delivered high quality, person-centric services to community members across the region for almost 30 years. They are at the forefront of household models of care that support wellness and healthy lifestyle choices for residents. Surrounded by rolling plains and rugged mountain ranges, they care for over 50 residents in the comfort of two homes in Cooma and Berridale.
Draw in the crisp, clean high-country air at work and home, and imagine as Facility Manager, overseeing the delivery of effective and efficient aged care services, in accordance with the Council’s vision as “A Trusted Community Partner”.
We’re searching for a visionary leader, to create a collaborative culture and build bonds with a results-focussed and insightful multidisciplinary support team. You will coordinate and oversee resources; monitor, review and report on goals and performance that link quality care to service delivery.
And you are…?
Your love for the countryside and your passion for delivery of person-centred care to older people in rural Australia will set you apart from other candidates.
You are able to create an environment that values cross-functional collaboration between people and teams
- A great listener who thrives on discovering new and better ways to deliver compassionate care
- A future-focussed team leader with a cert IV in Ageing Support, Leadership & Management or similar
- A steady hand with working experience in a residential aged care setting
- Positive, energetic, intuitive, and keen to share these good vibes with others
- Resourceful and happy to embrace change in residential care
- Someone who has a way with people – orchestrating empowered teams to deliver quality care
- Experienced with legislation, including the Aged Care Standards
When working for Snowy Monaro Regional Council you will benefit from:
- A professional career in the heart of NSW Snowy Mountains
- Regular development and training opportunities
- A true work-life balance
- A Flexible Working Hours Policy applicable to certain roles
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call Rad on: (02) 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role. Or, to apply, send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time