- Key management role, Cairns region
- Home like 94 bed residential aged care home
- Excellent salary package, great employer
Our client Castalia Aged Care Pty Ltd is a medium sized trusted provider of aged care and retirement living across the Eastern seaboard of Australia. Not only leading by way of the quality in accommodation (the physical environment), their innovative quality approaches to care and continuous improvement, workforce and providing amazing support/resourcing to their managers, but the provision of genuinely great lifestyle and hotel services to residents.
Situated approximately 20 kilometres North of Cairns, Kewarra Aged Care opened 18 months ago and is a stone’s throw from the golden sands of the iconic Kewarra beach. Set amongst tropical surrounds providing a serene environment for residents, staff, and visitors who enjoy the picturesque location, part of what sets this aged care facility apart from others.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced residential aged care Facility Manager to play an integral role in the management and evolution of this 94 bed home. You will be motivated by the need to make a difference to care and lifestyle, through fostering strong relationships with all stakeholders, making this home the facility of choice locally.
A dynamic and supportive organisational team and culture provide ample resourcing on site to both the Facility Manager and team respectively. This will empower the Facility Manager to lead and manage operations successfully.
As the successful candidate you will be:
- A proven leader, capable of engaging people to give their best, fostering strong team performance, culture, satisfaction and connection
- Comfortable fostering strong relationships with all stakeholders, ensuring this home keeps its fantastic reputation as facility and employer of choice locally
- An experienced residential aged care leader, abreast of changes and key challenges in the sector, including the new quality and safety standards
- An experienced manager who can ensure commercial outcomes are met
Reporting to the National Operations Manager your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver high quality residential aged care
- Espouse and encourage your team to maintain the delivery of person centred care
- Maintain clinical standards of care and excellence, including CQI
- Provide an effective workforce management style that engages and empowers teams
- Manage financial performance
- Ensure appropriate levels of accommodation deposits and payments are achieved, also occupancy maintained
- Educate staff, assuring continued professional development
- Develop meaningful relationships with relatives and residents
- Ensure legislative and regulatory standards are upheld and met
- Working in a beautiful facility, one that offers amazing hospitality and care
- Being extremely well supported by an ACFI Consultant (RN), Clinical Care Coordinator (RN) and lead Registered Nurse. That’s just the facility management team!
- Managing a facility with an excellent reputation
- Developing fantastic relationships with residents, relatives, local referrers, GP’s and suppliers
- Ongoing support provided by your boss, National Operations Manager and corporate office
- Great salary package
It is essential that you have prior management experience in residential aged care, preferably with AHPRA Registered Nurse certification.
If you are interested in managing this beautiful home in Kewarra, QLD, apply now!
Enquiries may be directed to Linda Rice (02) 9144 4544 or 0431 999 533
To apply please email your application to email@example.com
All successful applicants will undergo a Federal Criminal History Check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time