Customer Relations Manager / Customer Excellence
- Manage the sales and admission process for leading residential and retirement living provider.
- Excellent salary package.
- Macquarie Park location, North Western Sydney.
Our client is a provider of the full range of residential aged care, health, home care and retirement living services. Catholic Healthcare Ltd. (CHL) is in a growth and development phase aligned with their strategic plan. Their focus is on providing excellence in customer experience in the sales and admissions process.
- Developing the customer relations team so they are equipped to deliver excellent customer service.
- Manages the end to end sales and admission process for the residential aged care and retirement living services.
- Ensures sales and admission processes are compliant with regulatory and legislative requirements while meeting customer needs.
- Innovating with the team around frameworks and systems that will enhance customer experience, build on sales and support the Residential and Retirement Living Managers.
- Will enhance pipeline enquiries and leads to improve sales conversion rates to maximise occupancy.
- Will empower the customer relations team to work effectively with those they support within the business through the admissions and sales process.
- Is expected to deliver new ideas, analysis and generate potential opportunities for improvement in the admissions and sales processes.
- Inputs strategically into accommodation and competitor pricing analysis, ensuring appropriate positioning for CHL within the market.
- Will develop strong and beneficial relationships within CHL so the customer relations team is known as a trusted resource.
- Pays an attractive remuneration package.
To succeed in the role you have:
- A commitment to team building and ensuring all involved in the sales and admissions process have positive experiences.
- The desire to provide sales and customer service excellence in all that you do.
- Experience with and understanding of residential aged care legislation, regulatory requirements and contractual obligations pertaining to sales and admissions processes.
- Demonstrated experience working within residential aged care / retirement living.
- A desire to transform the way things might be done, and a love of coaching and developing effective and happy teams of people.
- People management capabilities and strong attention to detail.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing, customer service or related field.
- Systems orientation, sound MS Office and flexibility in your approach.
All enquiries and applications are confidential.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time
Macquarie Park NSW