Clinical Nurse Consultant – Dementia
Happiness is a CNC job across residential, home care and retirement living
A life reporting to a visionary, supportive manager
Forward-thinking, outcomes-based employer
Looking for your next career move? Take a look at this great role.
A Clinical Nurse Consultant collaborator will influence and lead best dementia care practice in this aged region in a positive and innovative way. A resourceful team of registered nurses and carers will look to you for direction and tips to achieve positive outcomes for residents with a dementia diagnosis.
Together, you will:
- Enhance capacity of the clinical care team
- Provide optimistic clinical leadership that is person centred, across the region
- Improve the quality of life for people living with dementia
- Ensure resident care needs and lifestyle preferences are met
- Demonstrate your ability to uncover unique and evidence based dementia care across this home. Soon your reach will include a retirement village and home care services
The position reports to the Regional Manager – Sydney North. With this inspiring thought leader for a manager, you’ll feel optimistic about the future plan ahead. You will be key to this in the dementia care space.
The good stuff:
- Located on the North Shore, Sydney, you can source great coffee from the local village – that will make you happy
- Discover your potential when you have plenty of professional support
- Work within excellent systems and processes
- Direct dementia care education, quality, care planning, research and upskilling the team
- Enjoy flexible working hoursand a generous salary package, with NFP tax benefits
- Serve 60 residents, as part of a future-focused team, led by a Care Manager and Regional Manager
And you are…?
An intuitive team player with a unique capacity for educating and influencing people with generosity of spirit.
Your authentic passion for dementia care and building capacity in a great team of good people is the thing you’re most proud of.
The nitty gritty:
- An AHPRA certified Registered Nurse
- Previous clinical nurse consultant in dementia experience in health or aged care
- Able to demonstrate a passion for consumer directed care, education in dementia, quality and care
- A collaborator in knowledge sharing and expert in Aged Care Quality Standards
- A true people-person who listens deeply and compassionately, both to our elders and your team mates.
This is a great place to work.
A large, for-purpose community services provider based in Christian values, our client has a footprint across most parts of New South Wales.
Astute, imaginative and future-thinking, this aged care region has uncovered a secret ingredient to better outcomes for residents and their team: Clinical Nurse Consultant – Dementia – to educate and develop the best dementia care quality standards for this region.
We’re now on the hunt for energetic Clinical Nurse Consultant who is a collaborator to fill this unique role.
Do something that takes you outside the ordinary.
Call P.J. on: (02) 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role.
Or, to apply, send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
We’re here for you.
We find talent that results in the best care possible.
The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- full Time