Clinical Development Manager
- Opportunity to work 4 days a week, excellent salary package
- Broad clinical care standards and education focus
- Home and disability care service provider, Northern Beaches location
As a group our client has a strong reputation for the in-home aged care and disability support services they provide. Celebrating 15 years of business, they support people to live independently at home and within their community. Their brand is well known, with over 35 territories run by franchise offices, they operate across Victoria, the ACT, Queensland and NSW.
As Clinical Development Manager you will support the franchisee network by enhancing the clinical governance framework and fortitude of the group.
This integral clinical development role will be responsible for providing ongoing coaching and advice in all aspects of clinical governance, inspiring, coaching and mentoring all Franchise owners to enhance their services and client nursing interventions within the disability support services and home care space. You will be an experienced Registered Nurse in either disabilities or home care (having experience in both would be fantastic)!
- utilise your Registered Nurse experience in home and/or disability care services, to build on the clinical expertise within the group
- support and educate clinical nurses within the Group, ensuring the care they deliver is informed, best practice and aligned with the Group’s clinical governance framework
- build strong relationships with Franchisee owners and they clinical teams
- ensure clinical development programs, policies and frameworks are reviewed, evaluated and kept up to date
- coach, educate and mentor clinical staff within the Group, providing needs and compliance – based education (online and annually at the conference)
- write education programs aligned with Group-needs, to enable the Registered Nurses in the group to deliver high quality home and disability care service
- inspire owners and their staff to enhance their services and client nursing interventions
- work closely with head office staff – HR, Finance, IT, Operations on various projects
- input into the annual conference, including content and round-table clinical education and development workshops
- support Registered Nurses to provide the best client case management possible
- effectively encourage RN uptake of online education via IT systems (including the online Learning Management System)
- develop additional education and upload into the LMS, socialising same with the RN’s
The person…. you have:
- Registered Nurse certification with AHPRA
- experience working as an RN in either home care or disability support services
- an opportunity to work with a dynamic and professional team based on the Northern Beaches
- familiarity in developing policy aligned with clinical governance frameworks
- the possibility of working part-time if you require
- high level clinical skills and ability to educate others around care standards (Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment would be ideal)
- the ability to build strong relationships with Registered Nurses and business owners
- high level communication and influencing skills
- strong work ethic and a level of professionalism in your presentation
- the ability to listen and have confidence in your skills and expertise
- a mature-minded outlook to your profession
- ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment, often with competing priorities
- a love of clinical education in the home care or disability support services space
- experienced and familiarity with the relevant accreditation standards (home care and disability)
- ease around the use of IT business operation systems
- an opportunity to work with a Company who is widely-recognises for their brand and reputation
- work in an idyllic seaside location on the Northern Beaches
- opportunity to work part-time (minimum 4 days per week)
- excellent remuneration package circa $140K plus superannuation
- you could catch the ferry to work!
- no one day will be the same – providing clinical support to a variety of people, writing online education modules for the LMS, influencing, policy writing, problem solving, you name it this role has it!
- the opportunity to perform a key leadership role in the aged care sector in Australia
- opportunity to work with an experienced, professional, high achieving and supportive team
Call Peta-Jane (PJ) Maynard on (02) 9144 4544 directly or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries and applications are confidential.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time