- Modern small facility, near the beach, live your best life
- Clinical leadership opportunity to work with the CEO
- Location – North of Coffs Harbour, go for the sea change
About the Organisation
Our client is a community owned not for profit, non – denominational organization, founded over 30 years ago. They are the largest employer locally, a stone’s throw from the beaches of Coffs Harbour and their team is lucky enough to enjoy 100% occupancy most of the time, with waiting lists.
Beautifully refurbished recently, the internal environment is home-like and contemporary in both the look and feel of the place. They pride themselves as being an employer of choice, this is an excellent organization to come and work for!
We are seeking a Clinical Coordinator to be responsible for all aspects of care, safety, quality, wellbeing and lifestyle, including ACFI. Working closely with the CEO and members of the executive team you will be committed to ‘own’ your patch and hold a genuine belief in building great professional relationships with all staff and consumers. You have sound knowledge of the new standards and excellent communication skills (written and verbal). An understanding of the importance of good systems, people management and quality and their impact on care, clinical governance and ACFI outcomes will be a plus.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- AHPRA Certification as a Registered Nurse (this is essential)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Care Manager / DDON / Clinical Coordinator
- Excellent people management skills
- A desire to live nearby some of the most beautiful beaches on the NSW East Coast
- A decent sense of humour
- The common sense required to apply the new Standards pertaining to quality and safety
- Desire to belong to a small close-knit community and to provide excellent care services
- A knack of ‘bringing people along’ in your team
- A keenness to engage families and residents in their care and wellness plans
- Wanted to live your best life by the ocean for some time
An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply contact Peta-Jane (PJ) Maynard on 0414 412 418 to discuss this opportunity on 02 9144 4544, or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will need to meet the requirements of a Criminal History Check as per the Aged Care Act 1997.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time
Coffs Harbour NSW