Care Manager (x2 positions available)
- Innovative and resourceful facility structure
- Forward thinking, outcomes-based employer
- Seaside location, South Coast of NSW
As a large for-purpose community services provider, our client has a footprint for its services across Australia. This job is based on the NSW South Coast. A Christian values-based organisation, they have uncovered better outcomes to residents and staff when there are two Clinical Manager/Care Manager positions at this home. We are therefore searching for unique and energetic Clinical Managers to fill these roles at the same residential aged care facility.
Who are you:
Your authentic passion for care and creating great teams made up of good people, is generous and unique.
The Clinical Manager will manage the clinical care in this home in a positive way, with a team of registered nurses and carers.
With the two Clinical Manager / Care Manager positions reporting to the Manager Residential Care Services (who is a thought leader, inspiring and future-focused), you will feel optimistic about this career opportunity.
To enhance the clinical care team capacity and assure resident care needs and lifestyle preferences are met, will be one of the core focusses as Clinical Manager. Sharing your ability to uncover compliance, care, people, documentation and ACFI matters in need of address will be welcomed as Clinical Manager.
The facts are that you have AHPRA certification as a Registered Nurse and previous clinical coordination or management experience in health and / or residential aged or home care. Evidence that you have a passion for compliance, quality and education as well as for the elderly will be an absolute bonus, as related to your suitability for the role.
What the benefits of this role are:
- Be located on the NSW South Coast
- Have access to a future-focused team, with a leadership team comprising: two Clinical Managers and a Manager Residential Services, across 79 residents
- Uncover the potential when you have additional professional support
- Work with excellent systems and processes
- Direct education, care operations and wellness and lifestyle programs – all of which you love
- Flexible working hours
- Generous salary package, with NFP tax benefits
To find out more please call (02) 9144 4544.
Alternatively send us your Resume and Cover Letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries and applications are confidential.
Appointment will be conditional upon a satisfactory Federal Criminal Records check.
Ready to start a role where you can be your best?
Get in touch on
- Full Time